10.31.2007

Curse the bastard who invented Tootsie Rolls!

I made the mistake of buying Halloween candy I actually like.
:-P
Tomorrow will no doubt be a horrific day -- spent in a knot, wondering whether my headache is caused by my near-diabetic coma ... by hitting my head against the toilet when I toss all this sugar ... or by the volumes of wine I probably will consume at Sharon Green's 'Trolling for Treats" party tonight.
On a finer note ... check out Sharon's Ultimate Sailing calendar (a la this awesome photo above)

2 comments:

KungFuLibrarian said...

You could always have some of *my* candy...oh, wait...

;)

-KFL

Anonymous said...

I think we already raided your candy jar! And by the time you get done with that 'eye candy' of yours, I doubt there'll be anything but scraps left. He's a 'honey'!